Why you need North Jersey Public Adjusters, Inc.
You take your accountant with you to an IRS audit and your attorney to court, why would you not want professional representation in preparing your insurance claim?
Your insurance company’s representative is looking at your loss through the eyes of their employer, the insurance company.
As loss consultants we work only for you, the insured, to understand your needs and to explains your options.
In preparing your claim, we make a comprehensive analysis of your insurance policy to understand the variables coverage and how the coverage impacts your collectability.
Regardless of whether your loss is big or small, commercial or residential, our services provide the path to recovery.
Here are some of the steps we will be taking for you:
- Inspection at loss location
- Meetings with you and your family or staff
- Meetings with Carrier, their Representatives and Experts
- Claims presentation after review with your our client
- Meetings with carrier after formal submission of claims
- Continuing negotiation with the adjusters and information dissemination to you the client.
- Producing documents that culminate in securing payment